Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Using Paint Brush Application in Windows

Step 1

Step 2


I was using the Paintbrush application program in Microsoft windows, at first because I did not have my sketchbook with me so I was unable to post new sketches on my blog. I did this a lot during my free time when I was bored typing or doing anything serious on my computers.

At first I usually draw the face, like a cup but without dimension, and after that I would add the eyes, the mouth and the nose and then I would frame the face with bunch of curly hairs (straight hair are difficult to draw on this program), and after that I would add the neck, the shirt or t-shirt and then I would complete the rest of the drawing by adding hands and other accessories and the last (the easiest part) is the colors. You just pick the color you like (you can even "create" your own colors using the color palette) and then click the area, and then voila, the drawing look colorful and eye catching. The problem is, the colors are usually seems so "syntetic" not natural like when we colored it ourself or maybe if using much more sophisticated programs.

but I love the program anyway. It's easy, it's cheap and it's managable.

No comments:

Post a Comment